Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Happy Birthday--- to me


Yes, it is my Birthday today.
I am pre-posting this, just in case
I'm six feet under.
(if this is posted, I am)

But don't worry about me.
Just take care of yourself,
because no one else will.

You work hard and don't
squander your money you
should be fine.

Enjoy life, it is much too short. 

Also, don't be bitter and envious.
Those people seem to be ill, age
faster and/or die sooner.


I have done and said some dumb and
stupid things in my life, for that I am
sorry. Truly.
Unless they deserved it.
Please forgive me for the wrongs I have done in my life. 
But remember the the good.
I did my best to protect my family
and make them strong. I can only hope I succeeded.
I wonder.

I also wonder why some people live in the past.
Don't live in the past, but do remember it.



De mortuis nihil nisi bonum

Also I have an opinion on some things and people and events
that I will keep to myself. Not wanting to upset anyone.
And hurt anyone feelings. 
http://kliphs-underground.blogspot.com/2019/07/boomers-fault-not.html If you only knew what I was thinking!

Be a strong person and a responsible person.
And be a good person but don't be a fool.
Do what is right.
Let that be your ethos.


http://www.fleurdelis.com/desiderata.htm
If I knew I was going to live this long I would taken better care of myself.

"The sadness will last forever."

The Great Gig in the Sky
(Wright) 4:44

"And I am not frightened of dying, any time will do, I
don't mind. Why should I be frightened of dying?
There's no reason for it, you've gotta go sometime."
 "If you can hear this whispering you are dying."
"I never said I was frightened of dying." 

I often wondered if I had ADD. That would explain things as a boy and now.
(http://helpguide.org/mental/adhd_add_adult_symptoms.htm)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b26BD5KjH0&feature=related

Shawnee 
Tecumseh


So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart.
Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and
Demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life,
Beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and
Its purpose in the service of your people.

Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.
Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend,
Even a stranger, when in a lonely place. Show respect to all people and
Bow to none. When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the food and
For the joy of living. If you see no reason for giving thanks,
The fault lies only in yourself. Abuse no one and nothing,
For abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision.

When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts
Are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes
They weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again
In a different way. 

Sing your death song and die like a hero going home." 


THE END



 

No comments: